BRIDGELAND – CYPRESS, TX 77433
At 11,400 acres when complete, Bridgeland is the largest master planned community in Cypress and one of the largest in the entire Houston metroplex. Bridgeland is conveniently located south of Hwy 290 with current development happening between Fry Rd on the east and The Grand Parkway (Hwy 99) on the west. Eventually, The Grand Parkway will split Bridgeland into two halves with Bridgeland’s Towne Center developed in the middle.
With more than 3000 acres dedicated to nature in the form of lakes, trails, and parks, Bridgeland is naturally beautiful. There is a park seemingly around the corner from every home with Bridgeland with the master plan purposefully making sure no home is more than 0.25 miles from any park. With multiple pools, splashpads, play grounds, and year around events, Bridgeland is a great place to raise a family.
BRIDGELAND AMENITIES AND EVENTS
When complete, Bridgeland boasts that it will have over 60 miles of trails winding around lakes, parks, and Cypress Creek. Lakeland Village, the first of 4 villages to be built in Bridgeland, already has over 15 miles of trails.
LAKELAND VILLAGE CENTER
- 6 acre park area / community center
- 6000+ SF community center includes full-time activities director, meeting rooms, and a small gym
- Resort style swimming pool:
- 2 waterpark-type slides
- 2 diving boards
- 6-lane junior olympic swimming pool which is home to the swim team, the Bridgeland Barracudas.
- A play pool which includes a volleyball net
- Kiddie pool
- Splash pad
- Covered picnic tables and grills
- 2 lighted tennis courts
- Canoe and paddle boats to take out on Lake Bridgeland
LAKELAND VILLAGE PARK
- 20 acre park
- Fenced dog park
- Skate park
- Lighted basketball court
- Year around heated lap pool
- Fishing pier
- Spray park
- 4 lighted tennis courts
- Walking trails
- Open play fields
- Other parks within Bridgeland include:
- OAK MEADOW PARK – Park built around Cypress Creek with a frisbee / disc golf course, kayak / paddle boat rentals, volleyball, and events
- FESTIVAL PARK – Near Lakeland Village Center houses events such as the 4th of July concert, Bridgeland Triathlon, and more
- SHORES PARK – Open park great for throwing a football or playing frisbee
- TREE HOUSE PARK (Opens Spring 2016) – Home of a 2-story play house built within a grove of old oak trees
- Nature Fest
- Howl-o-Ween Fest
- 4th of July Fireworks
- Christmas in the Park
- Much, much more….
HOMES IN BRIDGELAND
Bridgeland already has over 2000 homes and is estimated to have about 20,000 homes when development is complete.
Here is some information about homes built so far:
- Year Built: From 2006 – Present
- Size Range: 1200 SF – 8000 SF
- Lot Size Range: 3000 SF – 22,000 SF
- Price Range: $250,000 – $1M+
Bridgeland boasts some of the best schools in Cy-Fair ISD ranking #3 in the Top 20 Cypress Neighborhoods Ranked By Schools for 2015 list.
Here are those schools with the 2015 “Children at Risk” ranking for (1) Houston area overall; (2) Cy-Fair ISD; (3) Cy-Fair ISD for that school level (elementary, middle, or high school):
- Pope Elementary School (#18, #2, #2)
- Smith Middle School (#55, #13, #4)
- Cy-Ranch High School (#33, #7, #1)