Heavily wooded suburban charm!
Coles Crossing in Cypress, TX is a 1,200-acre master-planned community located north of Hwy 290 with its main boundaries being Barker Cypress Rd, Jarvis Rd, Spring Cypress Rd, and Telge Rd. Coles Crossing is a bit unique in the Cypress area because it was the last master-planned community built in a heavily wooded location and was able to preserve a lot of its native trees in its parks, greenbelts, and home sites. Included below are homes for sale in Coles Crossing.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Coles Crossing listings come on the market.
Cy-Fair Real Estate strives to continually create new, dynamic tools that will aid in the search ... Read more
COLES CROSSING HOME STATISTICS
COLES CROSSING AMENITIES AND EVENTS
Even though development began almost 20 years ago, Coles Crossing still possesses a lot of the same great amenities found in today’s newer neighborhoods.
- Miles of great walking trails including some nature trails through the woods
- 4 recreational areas throughout the neighborhood
- 2 Swimming pools (a leisure pool and a lap pool used for the Coles Crocs swim team)
- Fitness Center – This is one of the better neighborhood fitness centers in the area with free weights, treadmills, elliptical machines, exercise bikes, and much more
- 6 lighted tennis courts
- Huge ball fields used for the Coles Crossing soccer league as well as team sports practices (football, baseball, soccer)
- Several fishing lakes with catch and release fishing
- Community Center
- Several events throughout the year such as Easter egg hunts, 4th of July parade, Turkey Trot, Visit from Santa, and much more
HOMES IN COLES CROSSING
Coles Crossing has about 2000 homes throughout the neighborhood. Here is some basic information about those homes:
- Year Built: From 1998 – 2006 (There were a few homes built more recently in the section across Telge, but the bulk of the homes were built before 2006.)
- Size Range: 1600 SF – 5000 SF
- Lot Size Range: 6000 SF – 22,000 SF
- Price Range: $200,000 – $800,000
COLES CROSSING SCHOOLS
One of the main reasons that Coles Crossing is still extremely popular is due to it having some of the best schools in Cy-Fair ISD. Here are those schools with the 2015 “Children at Risk” ranking for (1) Houston area overall; (2) Cy-Fair ISD; (3) Cy-Fair ISD for that school level (elementary, middle, or high school):
- Sampson Elementary School (#10, #1, #1)
- Spillane Middle School (#22, #4, #2)
- Cy-Woods High School (#38, #8, #2)