Enjoy parks, pools, and greenbelts!
Fairfield is 5800 home master-planned community located north on Hwy 290 between Mason Road and Fairfield Place, just inside of the Grand Parkway. Fairfield offers a unique small town feel with shopping, sports programs for kids, and highly acclaimed schools inside its sprawling 3200 acres. Residents can quickly access Houston Premium Outlets, several restaurants, churches, and brand new medical facilities. Included below are homes for sale in Fairfield.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Fairfield listings come on the market.
Photo courtesy of In-N-Out Facebook page Good news for Cypress residents and burger enthusiasts ... Read more about In-N-Out Burger Unveils New Cypress Location!
Large Homes and Lots For Sale in Cypress, Texas Larger lot neighborhoods in the area ... Read more about Homes on Large Lots For Sale in Cypress, TX
Upcoming Open Houses Cypress, Texas Area Looking for something to do this weekend? Cy-Fair Real ... Read more about Cypress, TX Open Houses
Fairfield Sales Charts
FAIRFIELD CURRENT HOME STATISTICS
FAIRFIELD AMENITIES AND EVENTS
Even though development began in 1988, Fairfield has outstanding up to date amenities for their residents to enjoy.
- Miles of greenbelt trails winding through the neighborhood
- 6 Swimming pools (1 is a 25 meter competition size pool for the Fairfield swim team)
- Fitness Center – This is an impressive state of the art facility with circuit and cardiovascular equipment, free weights, and on sight personal trainers
- Fitness classes for every level including water aerobics, Zumba, and Yoga
- 6 lighted tennis courts
- Instructional programs including tennis and swimming lessons
- Indoor / Outdoor basketball courts
- Baseball fields
- 2 Splash pads
- Dog park
- Several large parks with play grounds
- 8 beautiful lakes with catch and release fishing
- Several community centers
- After school & Summer day care at the Athletic Club
- Many events throughout the year such as Fairfield Sports parades, Easter egg hunts, 4th of July parade, Movie under the stars, and much more
HOMES IN FAIRFIELD
When completed Fairfield will have 5800 homes. Here is some basic information about those homes:
- Year Built: From 1988 – current
- Size Range: 1800 SF – 5000 SF
- Lot Size Range: 5500 SF – 29,000 SF
- Price Range: $220,000 – millions
- Past Builders:
There are 3 elementary schools and 1 middle school located inside the community of Fairfield. These schools as well as Cypress Ranch High School, where Fairfield residents attend, are part of Cypress Fairbanks ISD. In the 2015 Houston Chronicle “School Report Card" section, which grades each school in the greater Houston area, all Fairfield schools received high marks. “To help parents choose which school is right for their kids, the nonprofit Children at Risk just released its 2015 rankings, based on student test scores.”
Fairfield’s School Rankings in the section were:
- Ault Elementary A-
- Keith Elementary A+
- Swenke Elementary A+
- Salyards Middle School A
- Bridgeland High School A